- Our plugs are conventional 360 degree threaded with 9/16″-24 threads and a maximum diameter of .625″, which means they are optimized for both of the T/C’s
- This breech plug comes standard with a tungsten carbide bushing. The tungsten carbide has greatly improved wear resistance from heat and pressure. This means the 0.030” flash hole through the bushing (which is the optimal orifice size for BH209) stays the same shot after shot
- These plugs are manufactured to very tight tolerances to allow interchangeability between plugs and maintaining perfect headspace.
- We headspace these plugs using Federal 209A primers, which is proven time and time again to be the standard for precise and reliable black powder ignition.
- 45/70 conversions are possible with this plug. Make sure existing scope mount holes aren’t too deep on G2 barrels before installation. We make special accommodations for this plug install on G2 barrels. Always be sure to use a reputable gunsmith for any install with our plugs. We will not be installing these plugs on any already existing barrels no matter the manufacturer or condition.
- 100% billet machined, heat-treated, and black oxide finished in USA
*** $35 replacement credit for customers who prove they bought our barrel by giving us their name and the lug number from the barrel they purchased. Please call in directly for verification 435-628-0071